Boulder, Colo. — July 15, 2018 — Amplifire, the leading results-based learning platform built from discoveries in cognitive science, today announced it has reached more than 1.5 billion learner interactions in its patented adaptive learning platform. The company has also added more than 707,000 unique learners in its platform since January 2018 which is a 67% increase from 2017.
As the system gains more users, it provides more insight into learner behaviors. The cognitive science built into the software adapts to each learner, resulting in faster learning and longer retention,” said Bob Burgin, Chief Executive Officer, Amplifire. “Amplifire is proven to increase performance in healthcare, advanced education and the corporate workforce.”
The algorithm in the Amplifire software detects and corrects knowledge gaps and misinformation that exist in the minds of all humans leading to poor performance and causes error. Unlike traditional adaptive learning platforms, Amplifire captures learner data prior to and post training demonstrating the efficacy of the platform.
Amplifire has delivered a meaningful return to its partners through:
- Reduced training times: Active algorithms adapt to each learner’s responses in real time to create a personalized learning experience focused on eliminating knowledge gaps.
- Increased performance: Learners realize increased grades, higher pass rates, better on-the-job performance and a reduction of adverse incidents
- Longer retention: The Amplifire platform makes learning stick in long-term memory by using emotional and motivational triggers from the latest cognitive research.
- Actionable learner analytics: full reporting dashboard on individual, team and location misinformation, gaps, systemic challenges and struggle
- Higher learner engagement: Amplifire engages learners and creates a memorable learning experience
“Reaching 1.5 Billion learners is a key milestone for this team,” said Burgin. “As we moved toward the next billion users, we will continue to enhance the platform by further developing its artificial intelligence capabilities around reporting, learner outreach and improved performance predictability.”
Learn how Amplifire has improved performance, saving organizations money and time at www.amplifire.com/casestudies.
Amplifire (www.amplifire.com) is the leading results-based learning platform built from discoveries in brain science proven to help learners master faster, retain knowledge longer, and perform better. It detects and corrects knowledge gaps and misinformation that exist in the minds of all humans and hinders performance. Healthcare, education and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics and diagnostic capabilities to drive improved outcomes with a significant return on investment.