Amplifire, based in Boulder, CO is the leading adaptive eLearning platform built from discoveries in brain science. It detects and corrects knowledge gaps and misinformation that exist in the minds of all humans and hinders performance. It allows people to master faster, retain longer and perform better. Healthcare, education, and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics, and diagnostic capabilities to drive improved outcomes with a significant return on investment.
With a recent recapitalization of the business in 2022, Amplifire is hyper-focused on collaborating with health systems across the country and abroad to develop our growing network. We are also beginning to develop alliances in new industries. The Healthcare Alliance currently consists of 20+ renowned health systems in the US. Healthcare Alliance members use our platform as an engine to co-develop courseware that solves some of the most complex challenges in care delivery, quality, safety & risk mitigation.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to manage our lead generation efforts. Our ideal candidate has experience managing B2B marketing campaigns, can use Hubspot like a pro, has an aptitude and interest in learning new technologies, and has general knowledge about the healthcare industry. S/he will own the marketing pipeline, including inbound and website, outbound, and lifecycle marketing. This will include planning and executing multi-channel digital campaigns and owned media channels, including email, paid advertising, account-based marketing to nurture prospects through the funnel and deliver qualified leads to sales. They are a great communicator, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task across various demand generation campaigns that deliver value for Amplifire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B marketing professional looking for a role with potential to grow professionally and drive impact. Additionally, this is an exciting time for Amplifire and our Marketing team, with significant growth opportunities, new Leadership, and resources to get new campaigns and tests off the ground, see what works, and optimize as needed.
This is a remote position open to candidates based anywhere in North America. This highly visible role will report to the VP Marketing and Communications, with an opportunity to work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team and Senior-level leadership.
- Manage the marketing lead generation funnel
- Own and report on marketing pipeline – inbound and outbound data
- Develop targeted prospect nurturing campaigns across channels, including web, email, social, paid-digital advertising, outbound calls, etc
- Manage campaign calendar to track campaigns across different segments and personas
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team including graphic designer and content marketer to design, execute and iterate on campaigns
- Partner with Sales and Client Solution members on appropriate leads
- Act as administrator for digital tools (e.g. Hubspot, ABM tool, LinkedIn advertising) for lead generation and tracking campaign and program performance
- 6+ years of relevant lead generation professional marketing experience in a B2B role, ideally technology
- Track record of conceptualizing and executing successful lead generation campaigns
- Proven ability to of collaborate with other team members as well as autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write copy and support basic design work and email creation tools
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- Extremely detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Experience in managing reporting, data, and marketing analytics
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation and project planning software
- Experience with account based marketing preferred but not necessary
- Openness to leveraging AI tools to gain efficiency and scale
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Willingness to travel 3-4 times a year for team offsites or conferences as needed
- $70,000 – 110,000, commensurate on experience