Position: Client Engagement Director
Amplifire is seeking a Director, Client Engagement to join our remarkable organization. The successful candidate will balance two overarching objectives:
- Ensure that assigned Healthcare Alliance Members and Partners obtain value from Amplifire’s world-class adaptive learning platform (and, hopefully, are willing to acknowledge that sentiment internally and externally) as all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities for additional learning, as well as to extend and expand the relationship with Amplifire.
The Director will achieve these objectives by creating, updating and facilitating the implementation of comprehensive account plans. S/he will also develop strong working relationships with a variety of client contacts, thereby obtaining a better understanding of their goals and priorities and building trust.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Solutions, the Director will remain devoted to client success, satisfaction and “referencability”, as well as revenue growth and retention. S/he will work closely with Amplifire’s senior leaders as well as the Client Solutions, Analytics, Content Development, Sales, Marketing and other internal teams to ensure clients are effectively served. As opportunities to expand or renew the relationship are identified, the Director will involve the General Manager, CEO and other Sales resources to develop and deliver the needed information.
- Oversee and facilitate overall relationship with assigned Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Members and/or Partner stakeholders while building new relationships with leaders, decision-makers and influencers throughout the organization. (NOTE: “Members”, such as health systems, hospitals and physician organizations, are directly involved in delivery of health care services. A subset of these entities contributes as courseware co-developers. “Partners” are devoted to the provision of high quality, safe and accessible care and/or to the well-being of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals. They do not directly provide healthcare services and include, among others, medical device manufactures, various non-profit entities and malpractice insurance providers.)
- Coordinate with both Amplifire and client resources to ensure effective implementation and performance of Amplifire platform and courseware to achieve organization’s strategic priorities.
- Develop, update and manage to rolling account plans to ensure that contractual obligations and client’s measures of success are fulfilled.
- “read-outs” with key audiences regarding the results of each training cycle by leveraging analytics from Amplifire’s platform; to include relevant comparative data, insights/interpretations from Amplifire and recommended next steps/interventions, when applicable
- Identify opportunities and facilitate Amplifire sales support to expand and renew portfolio of Amplifire products and services within assigned client organizations.
- Assist with planning and execution of Healthcare Alliance engagement programming – Virtual Summit, Clinical/Executive roundtables, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Promote and facilitate client interactions with other Alliance Members and Partners in between organized events such as Virtual Summits and Clinical/Executive roundtables
- Provide feedback to Amplifire’s Development/Product and Analytics teams regarding platform performance and suggested enhancements
- On occasion, support sales to new clients by demoing the platform, including the authoring tools and analytics dashboard, and by sharing insights regarding clients’ experiences and available Amplifire libraries
- And all other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Five (5) or more years of account/client management experience
- Three (3) or more years of healthcare sector experience, ideally working within hospitals and health systems, or with such organizations as a vendor or service provider
- Demonstrated revenue growth planning and success in previous roles
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and presenting data to demonstrate key findings and implications
- Effectiveness in discussing wide range of clinical and non-clinical subjects that are relevant to hospitals, health care professionals and administrators, and other organizations that participate in the Healthcare Alliance
- Proven interpersonal and teamwork skills and interest in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 20 – 30%, including time spent in Amplifire’s Boulder headquarters if not based in that location
Desired Attributes (not required)
- Clinical degree and experience
- Graduate degree in healthcare administration, public health, education and/or business
- Professional education, consulting, sales, marketing, strategic planning and/or large-scale project management experience in the healthcare sector
- Cloud-based enterprise software implementation experience
- Online learning technology and/or Learning Management System (LMS) experience
Competitive base salary plus variable bonus linked to combination of team and individual performance
- Flexible, though convenient access to major airport is desirable