Based in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, Amplifire is a rapidly-growing, results-based learning platform that is the first in the nation to prove efficacy from training. Built from discoveries in brain science, and with over a billion learner interactions, and a million interactions each day, Amplifire is proven to help people learn information faster, retain knowledge longer, and perform better. The platform makes learning stick while eliminating confidently held misinformation (CHM) that leads to poor decisions and dismal outcomes. Less CHM in the minds of students, workers, and clinicians moves them toward their highest potential, while increasing the well-being and prosperity of their organizations.
Healthcare, education, and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics, and diagnostic capabilities to drive improved outcomes with a significant return on investment that ultimately saves time, money, and lives.
Amplifire’s learning solution integrates cutting-edge brain science discoveries to transform knowledge gaps into authentic comprehension that sticks. We believe that competitive performance stems from identifying and correcting learners’ Confidently Held Misinformation to achieve measurable organizational proficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Above all, we are a team of lifelong learners. We take pride in absorbing knowledge from the world around us, and applying that to our personal and professional lives. We treasure relationships with our teammates and our clients. We live in an ever-changing world, and embrace new ways of doing things. We have fun celebrating team successes, and individual achievements while appreciating our natural environment and drinking craft beer under a tall pine tree, or playing Mario cart indoors during the winter!
If you are as passionate about learning and training as we are, consider joining our team.
We are looking for a Community and Events Manager to foster and grow Amplifire’s Healthcare Alliance. S/he will report into Marketing and work with internal and external stakeholders, including Client Solutions, Healthcare Alliance Leadership and External Health System Clients to produce and support high quality virtual and in-person events, and spearhead community building initiatives. This individual will play a key part in Amplifire’s Demand Generation strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing, Events or Community building professional to work in a highly visible role, with huge potential to drive impact and transform the Amplifire Healthcare Alliance, arguably Amplifire’s biggest asset. The Amplifire Healthcare Alliance is currently made up of 29+ prestigious Health Systems, including senior-level executives and mid/senior level decision makers.
This is a remote position open to candidates based anywhere in North America, with expectation for some travel (10-20%). This very visible role will report to the VP Marketing and Communications.
- Manage the Events calendar, including in-person and virtual events/webinars
- Partner with internal Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Leadership to create best in class Virtual summits and affinity groups
- Oversee all logistics and planning needed for onsite Events strategy
- Represent Amplifire as key contact with Event and Partnership vendors
- Organize and report on events management to internal stakeholders
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on creation, design and updates needed for collateral for events strategy
- Act as the Amplifire liaisons with Vendors and non-client partners as needed
- Management of Events campaigns and activities in CRM/Marketing Automation/Webinar software
- Spearhead and influence other Community and Partnerships- initiatives, for instance newsletters, community building tools, communication strategy, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant Events / Community / Partnership marketing experience
- Organized is your middle name, and you are a wizard at keeping others on track
- Track record of collaborating with other team members
- You are client facing – you can talk to anyone and feel comfortable interacting with Senior-level executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple events and projects at once
- Experience in B2B or B2B2C marketing preferred
- Experience working out of a CRM/Marketing automation (Hubspot preferred, or Salesforce/ Marketo/ etc) and Webinar/virtual event software (i.e., Zoom, ON24)
Compensation Range – $80,000 – $110,000 commensurate on experience
Amplifire is the leading adaptive eLearning platform built from discoveries in brain science. It detects and corrects knowledge gaps and misinformation that exist in the minds of all humans and hinders performance. It allows people to master faster, retain longer and perform better.
Healthcare, education, and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics, and diagnostic capabilities to drive improved outcomes with a significant return on investment. With a recent recapitalization of the business, Amplifire is hyper focused on collaborating with Healthcare systems across the country and abroad to develop our growing network.
We are a true collaborative, serving a Healthcare Alliance of renowned health systems in the US. Alliance members use our platform as an engine to co-develop courseware that solves some of the most complex challenges in care delivery, quality, safety & risk mitigation.
To apply for one or our open position, please click the link below to email your resume and cover letter.