Location: Boulder, CO & Remote
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with production experience who wants to help us create best-in-class materials for marketing, slide decks, interactive instruction, and our web site. Ideal candidate will be comfortable leading projects in a fast-pace environment and working with a few different teams.
Candidates should exhibit mastery of design principles along with the ability to execute on their designs using core production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, WordPress, and PowerPoint. A portfolio demonstrating visual design skills is, of course, necessary.
Our company, Amplifire, is the leading e-learning platform built from discoveries in brain science. With over two billion learner interactions, it is proven to help people learn faster, retain longer, and perform better. Healthcare, education, and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics, and diagnostic capabilities to drive great business outcomes. https://amplifire.com/
• Partner with stakeholders through brainstorming & prototyping sessions, and iterate on ideas to build effective customer facing materials.
• Manage website updates.
• Be passionate about design with an eye for elegance and detail.
• Set standards and processes to be followed by the team for consistency and for version control.
• Follow project standards, guidelines, and technical specifications to develop media elements (graphics, video, interactions) for online courses created using the Amplifire authoring tool.
• Strong passion for quality design, exploration, enhancement, design challenges, and technology.
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Assure quality of deliverables through self-checks and peer reviews.
• Manage work and adhere to timelines, budget, and delivery deadlines.
• Enhance team knowledge of best design practices and trends in digital media.
• Degree in digital design, interactive design or communications (or equivalent work experience) required.
• Strong design portfolio with 3+ years design work experience.
• Fluency in visual design principles for graphics and media for the web.
• Ability to manage work on multiple projects, adhere to timelines, and budget.
• Essential Software Experience: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, MS PowerPoint.
• Proficiency writing and editing WordPress content.
• Strong HTML and CSS skills.
• A portfolio demonstrating visual design mastery of skill with professional design tools.
• Portfolio should demonstrate mastery of typographic conventions, color use, and layout.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design.
• Preferred Software Experience: Motion graphics apps, After Effects.
• Experience creating graphic templates and style guides.
• Video editing apps like Premier and Camtasia.
• Mac-based is highly desirable.