The 2022 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards: Amplifire Wins Gold
Amplifire won two coveted Brandon Hall Group Gold awards for excellence in the Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training and Best Advance in Learning Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools categories.
Amplifire Announces Will Rideout as New Chief Revenue Officer
("Amplifire"), the leading adaptive eLearning and content creation platform leveraging advances in brain science, and owner of the Healthcare Alliance, a consortium of over 20 world-renowned health systems in the United States; has announced Will Rideout as chief revenue officer.
Amplifire Receives Strategic Investment from Polaris Growth Fund
Amplifire, the industry leader in adaptive learning software used by healthcare, education, and corporations, today announced that it has received FedRAMP LI-SaaS authorization. With an LI-SaaS authorization, government agencies such as the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) and the Department of Defense (DOD) can use Amplifire's adaptive learning platform to deploy essential courses designed to improve healthcare and business outcomes, while significantly improving the learning experience for federal government employees.
- Patient Safety Gains Were Devasted by the Pandemic — What Can We Do?
- 63rd Annual Psychonomics Conference: Science Advisory Board Research
- Using Adaptive Online Learning to Optimize Your Immersive Learning Investment
- The 2022 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards: Amplifire Wins Gold
- Top 5 Online Learning Trends of 2023