Students at CompTIA Authorized Academic Partner Schools Can Continue Their IT Studies with Free Resources from CompTIA and Amplifire
Downers Grove, Ill., April 14, 2020 – CompTIA, the global information technology (IT) industry trade association, and Amplifire, the leading eLearning platform built from discoveries in brain science, announced today that they are offering free online resources to help students prepare to take their CompTIA certification exams.
HealthcareSource Partners with Amplifire Healthcare Alliance, Now Distributing Infection Prevention and Control (COVID-19) Essentials Course
WOBURN, Mass., April 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthcareSource, the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry, is partnering with Amplifire, an innovative knowledge engineering and training platform, to distribute its Infection Prevention and Control Essentials – Rapid Refresher course to healthcare organizations across the U.S.
BOULDER, Colo., March 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Amplifire today released its Infection Prevention and Control and COVID-19 Essentials – Rapid Refresher course. This new course is designed for frontline caregivers who are fighting to minimize the spread of the outbreak by not acquiring the SARS-CoV-2 virus themselves or transmitting it to others. In contrast to many other training resources that have recently surfaced, this course focuses on known areas of misunderstanding regarding use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), while also directly addressing the consequences of PPE shortages.
- Students at CompTIA Authorized Academic Partner Schools Can Continue Their IT Studies with Free Resources from CompTIA and Amplifire
- HealthcareSource Partners with Amplifire Healthcare Alliance, Now Distributing Infection Prevention and Control (COVID-19) Essentials Course
- Amplifire Offers Infection Prevention and PPE Shortage Training to Protect Caregivers
- Olympus and Amplifire Jointly Develop Digital Learning Platform Aimed at Improving Patient Safety
- Health Catalyst and Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Unite to Boost Measurable Healthcare Improvements