BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 24, 2019 — Amplifire is pleased to announce that Bryan Bushick, MD, MBA, has assumed overall responsibility for the company’s healthcare-related activities. A seasoned executive and consultant, Dr. Bushick brings experience in population health management, IT-enabled innovation, patient safety and organization-wide performance improvement. He joined the senior leadership team earlier this year as the company’s Chief Healthcare Innovation Officer and will retain that role.
BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 2 2019 — Amplifire, the proven learning platform that delivers meaningful results for many leading corporate and educational companies, hosted some of the world’s most prominent cognitive psychologists and pedagogical scientists at its annual Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) meeting, July 29–31, 2019. These researchers convened as part of an ongoing effort to apply their findings into scalable technology for the learning and development market.
Dr. Brent James to Chair the Clinical Innovation Advisory Board of the Amplifire Healthcare Alliance
BOULDER, Colo., July 30, 2019 — Amplifire is pleased to announce that Brent James, MD, MStat, will serve as Chairman of the Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Clinical Innovation Advisory Board. Dr. James has long been recognized internationally for his work in clinical quality improvement, patient safety and the infrastructure that underlies successful improvement efforts.
- Amplifire Offers Infection Prevention and PPE Shortage Training to Protect Caregivers
- Olympus and Amplifire Jointly Develop Digital Learning Platform Aimed at Improving Patient Safety
- Health Catalyst and Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Unite to Boost Measurable Healthcare Improvements
- Learning Versus Performance: An integrative Review
- Making Things Hard on Yourself, But in a Good Way: Creating Desirable Difficulties to Enhance Learning