CENTER VALLEY, Pa., and BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/—Olympus Corporation of the Americas and Amplifire today announced a partnership to improve patient safety with a new digital learning platform designed to improve duodenoscope reprocessing by technicians. The new digital learning platform will be specifically designed for reprocessing the Olympus TJF-Q180V duodenoscope, which is a complex medical endoscope used to perform endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
Salt Lake City, UT—Jan. 30, 2020—Health Catalyst today announced a strategic partnership with Amplifire Healthcare Alliance to use clinical knowledge engineering to accelerate healthcare transformation. This long-term partnership will provide highly-targeted, quality improvement-oriented learning modules on a state-of-the-art learning platform.
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 24, 2019 — Amplifire is pleased to announce that Bryan Bushick, MD, MBA, has assumed overall responsibility for the company’s healthcare-related activities. A seasoned executive and consultant, Dr. Bushick brings experience in population health management, IT-enabled innovation, patient safety and organization-wide performance improvement. He joined the senior leadership team earlier this year as the company’s Chief Healthcare Innovation Officer and will retain that role.
- Students at CompTIA Authorized Academic Partner Schools Can Continue Their IT Studies with Free Resources from CompTIA and Amplifire
- HealthcareSource Partners with Amplifire Healthcare Alliance, Now Distributing Infection Prevention and Control (COVID-19) Essentials Course
- Amplifire Offers Infection Prevention and PPE Shortage Training to Protect Caregivers
- Olympus and Amplifire Jointly Develop Digital Learning Platform Aimed at Improving Patient Safety
- Health Catalyst and Amplifire Healthcare Alliance Unite to Boost Measurable Healthcare Improvements