Amplifire has added a new product, GapFinder, to its Amplifire knowledge engineering platform that allows administrators to easily create practice tests for learners. The feature lets learners see where they have gaps in their knowledge so they know where to focus their study efforts. It recommends learning modules based on topics the learner is strong or weak in and lists additional resources that learners can review to fill those knowledge gaps.
EdTech corporations may underestimate the business potential of someone with a PhD in cognitive science. They see the value in analytical and statistical skills, but often don’t recognize that those are the cornerstones of a rigorous PhD program.
A Message from Amplifire’s CEO: We’re Making a Difference On behalf of the entire Amplifire team, thank you for an amazing 2018, and for your continued partnership. What we accomplished together last year was truly incredible. These accomplishments couldn’t have happened without innovative leaders like you who are transforming learning. You have proven that knowledge engineering reduces training time and costly errors.
- Amplifire Crosses 2 Billion Learner Interaction In Its Adaptive Learning Platform
- In Partnership with Amplifire Healthcare Alliance, Partners Health’s Knowledge Transformation Lab Announces New Approach to Clinician Competency
- Intermountain Healthcare and Amplifire Reduce CLABSI by 51% and CAUTI by 36%
- Amplifire Announces GapFinder
- The Testing Effect: Putting Mom to The Test