Patient Safety & Emergency ProceduresBack to Courses
- Demonstrate set up of bedside telemetry system, changing Telemetry Battery, and application of telemetry patches
- Demonstrate role in application of restraints and in seizure precautions
- Understand role in Code Blue and RRT/MET
- Be able to: obtain height and weight, zero the bed scale
- Demonstrate how to educate the patient/family to use the room remote
- Demonstrate removal of indwelling urinary catheter and capped peripheral IV
In this course, learners will explore a variety of situations they may encounter while providing care for patients tobe prepared in an emergency or potentially stressful interaction.