Based in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, Amplifire is a rapidly-growing, results-based learning platform that is the first in the nation to prove efficacy from training. Built from discoveries in brain science, and with over a billion learner interactions, and a million interactions each day, Amplifire is proven to help people learn information faster, retain knowledge longer, and perform better. The platform makes learning stick while eliminating confidently held misinformation (CHM) that leads to poor decisions and dismal outcomes. Less CHM in the minds of students, workers, and clinicians moves them toward their highest potential, while increasing the well-being and prosperity of their organizations.
Healthcare, education, and Fortune 500 companies use Amplifire’s patented learning algorithms, knowledge analytics, and diagnostic capabilities to drive improved outcomes with a significant return on investment that ultimately saves time, money, and lives.
Above all, we are a team of lifelong learners. We take pride in absorbing knowledge from the world around us, and applying that to our personal and professional lives. We treasure relationships with our teammates and our clients. We live in an ever-changing world, and embrace new ways of doing things. We have fun celebrating team successes, and individual achievements while appreciating our natural environment and drinking craft beer under a tall pine tree, or playing Mario cart indoors during the winter!
If you are as passionate about learning and training as we are, consider joining our team.
Amplifire is an e-learning platform, guided by a science advisory board composed of the world’s top psychologists and learning PhDs. We are looking to add to our support team because of expected rapid growth. The Client Support Representative interacts with internal and external clients, and becomes an expert in all related functions and tools. They need to be a team player who is able to work and communicate across a range of industries.
- Receive, process, and close support tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for clients and staff for our SaaS
- Log complex customer issues and escalate as appropriate
- Help develop and maintain internal and external customer support process
- Become a vital resource as an expert with our internal tools and processes
- Work with Client Management, Engineering, and Product teams to resolve issues
- Communicate client needs, and support the implementation of new accounts
- General availability M-F 8-5, for any client support need
Minimum Skills and Requirements
- Loves to learn
- Experience in a support or technical role
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience in client-facing roles
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Familiar with SaaS technology
- Strong MS Office skills
- Know your way around Windows, Apple, and Android operating systems
- Prior experience in a SQL language
- Familiar with common e-learning integration types (LTI, SCORM, etc.) or Services (Canvas, Blackboard, HealthStream, etc)
- Working knowledge of accessing and consuming RESTful APIs
*This job description is not a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the position title in the subject line. (no recruiters please.)