ARN’s Restorative Nursing Assistant Course is ideal for facilities looking to provide flexible and personalized core training to their nursing assistant staff, as well as individual nursing assistants seeking to develop a foundation in restorative nursing practice. Nurses will come away with expertise in the principles of restorative care, how to improve quality of life and key challenges in caregiving.
The full course is made up of 5 modules, each focusing on a set of restorative nursing topics or concepts, mirroring the content of ARN’s Restorative Nursing: A Training Manual for Nursing Assistants publication.
The modules below can be purchased separately or as a 5-module bundle.
- Philosophy of Restorative Nursing: Dispelling the Myths
- Mobility & Activities of Daily Living
- Swallowing/Communication & Cognition
- Bladder, Bowel & Skin Care
- Therapeutic Activities & Caregiver Challenges