- Discuss general fire safety and hazard communication
- Identify hazardous situations and warning signs
- Identify precautions when handling hazardous materials
- Identify steps for containing or cleaning hazardous spills
- Recognize OSHA signage and locations
- Use ergonomic practices to prevent workplace injury, slips, trips, and falls
This course teaches general safety topics, ranging from general hazard communication and fire safety to workplace violence and sexual harassment to ergonomics.