Three Options for Getting Started
WE CAN DO IT ALL
Amplifire’s instructional designers produce all of your content with your guidance during construction.
WE CAN HELP
You already have most of the content as classroom training, videos, or manuals. In that case, we can help with the conversion process.
DO IT YOURSELF
In this case, you do everything using the Amplifire Authoring Platform.
Authoring in Amplifire
- Web based platform: create and collaborate on content anywhere
- Navigation, search, and metadata capabilities make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- Intuitive editing tool simplifies content creation
- Multimedia files supported: images, audio, video, inter- active (HTML5), and third party embed codes
- Multiple question types to choose from for a variety in content creation and user experience
- Easy to create new content and edit existing content
- Collaborate with Preview and Comment features using a simple link
- Roles control edit and review permissions and changes are tracked
- You don’t need to be a coder to insert interactive content.
- Authoring toolbar uses a WYSIWYG editor which makes it easy to quickly upload images, audios, videos, and embed interactives with a single click.
- Edits are live immediately, or submitted for review and feedback.
Course Content Analytics
- Real-time data on course content so you can see where improvements need to be made.
Questions grouped into topics can be filtered and re- ported on for understanding where learners are struggling or excelling.